We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A few questions

Coralon

I havent played TDU for a while and just fired it up this evening to have a bit of a drive and noticed that there were no players around. Do many people still play TDU or is it dieing ?

Also is it worth getting the megapack to enjoy the cars with others or is it a waste of time this late in the games life as people are on to other things ?

Lastly, the mods available from TDU-C, do they work online ?

I havent played TDU for a while and just fired it up this evening to have a bit of a drive and noticed that there were no players around. Do many people still play TDU or is it dieing ?

There are less people online now than there was when the game was newer of course, but I still never have problems finding people online that I can drive with. :)

Also is it worth getting the megapack to enjoy the cars with others or is it a waste of time this late in the games life as people are on to other things ?

I think only you can decide, I personally like the Megapack a lot and I think it was worth it. ;)

Yes, car and texture mods here work online. However, some physics mods can get you kicked out of online mode. I have never used any of them though and I don't know much about them so I can't tell you in more detail, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you'll find more players returning since the announcement of TDU2.

I believe it's time to warm up those long sitting engines and get back to racing...:)