We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Call Of Duty 7 "Black Ops" Trailer Released!!!!

"Hedge"

Oh, you beat me to it! :cheeky:

Well, this is certainly interesting. I saw some 'Nam hats and Hueys, but also that AUG weapon from MW2. And an interior that seems similar to an Apache (but could've been a Cobra). Also:

-Dual-tail fighter (F15? Su-27?) EDIT: SR-71 BLACKBIRD! WOOT! (0:47)

-Space suit (also at 0:47)

-Heli interior from PILOT's perspective (behind gunner), and crashing.

-Missile launch (will they ever stop? Enough with the nukes and EMPs!)

-Scientists running

-Old trucks

-Snowy rocks and MW2-style unique melees.

-Repelling from a harbor crane.

-Palm trees.

-Running through jungle

-Very over-exploded things.

For more specific details, I'll wait for the GameTrailers analysis. :)

-Leadfoot

xD... But seriously I don't think I'll be buying this game. I'm finished with Call of Duty.

^ xD... But seriously I don't think I'll be buying this game. I'm not going to play Call of Duty as often as before. Looking forward for new information though. ;)

Good job on the double post. Failing while pointing out someone else failing. Priceless.

The campaign looks like it could be good, as I'm not an IW fanboy I see no wrong in buying it.. well besides giving money to Activision, obviously.

I will absolutely buy it for PC, bud i can't say i will play it online very often, i've got the whole COD collection bud i only played the Singelplayer and just 8 hours total of Multiplayer.

multiplayer is the best part :(, my fav series are the ones infinity ward makes, i think activision is making this 1 (CoD:WaW)

Good job on the double post. Failing while pointing out someone else failing. Priceless.

The campaign looks like it could be good, as I'm not an IW fanboy I see no wrong in buying it.. well besides giving money to Activision, obviously.

I think he meant to hit "edit" and instead hit quote. :rollseyes:

Depending on how it looks, I may or may not get it. I know it's been over 22.3 years*, but Vietnam isn't that cool to make a SP game about - too recent, in my opinion. My grandfather was over there. It's especially worrying given the CoD trend of murdering people in cutscenes (BFV was okay, because it was mainly just multiplayer).

-Leadfoot

*South Park reference. :cheeky:

multiplayer is the best part :(, my fav series are the ones infinity ward makes, i think activision is making this 1 (CoD:WaW)

Activision are a publisher, not a developer. This CoD game is being made by Treyarch. They're a decent studio and deserve more credit, if their games were made under their own steam and weren't titled CoD a lot more people would appreciate them.

Mistake. Like I'd say the same thing twice on purpose... ;)

And by the way, I can't even see it on the page. Where'd you get that from? Screenshot please?

• 1 month later...