We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I want one?

Seems the more i play TDU the more non-intrusive glitches i find. I saw a black Audi A4 Touring yesterday and a lightning green Enzo a wile back. I would love to have such doings, so long as they dont change car stats. I love both cars to death but i dont care much for the paint jobs provided.

Feel free to harp on me about asking (again) about a glitch, but i feel like this one wouldent be in the "red"

The Enzo can be bought in one shade of green, there are no glitches on X360 that I am aware of for painting the Ferrari's.

The Audi A4 Touring car custom pain is down to the pack 6 glitch. Doing this glitch also affects the stats of several of the vehicles, making them stupidly fast whilst the glitch is active (it can be deactivated and you can keep the paint work). So I'm afraid I can't post it here.

The Audi A4 Touring car custom pain is down to the pack 6 glitch. Doing this glitch also affects the stats of several of the vehicles, making them stupidly fast whilst the glitch is active (it can be deactivated and you can keep the paint work). So I'm afraid I can't post it here.

Gotcha. My A4 shall stay white then. >.<

On the subject of the Enzo, i went back to my pix for a second look and its the standard green, just seems bright due to time of day. Mine is blue and seems chrome at times.