We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Online play

Latee

OK thanks, which version is it? And any idea is it easy to find?

E: I yesterday patched it to 1.68a but it did not complete the install. About after 95% installation failed and quit. Game still worked and main menu seemed to be patched. After that I tried installing weather mod but installation progress did not start at all and game also stopped working (start the game, plays atari video thing and crashes). Now I'm trying to reinstall but it says this: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\...Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Level\Hawai\Area-5\Area-5-3\Area-5-3.bnk Verify that the file exists and that you can acess it." I can find that file, I also unchecked Vista's "Read only". I tried "retry" twice but this thing keeps popping up. Also cancel quits the installer. I'm running Vista 64 Ultimate.

IIRC, the 1.68a requires the megapack to be installed. If you can't get online, reinstall the game, but only use the official 1.66 (i think it is) Patch. If anyone's driving around in a megapack car online, you'll see a default car, which looks like an Audi RS4 with circular rear lights.

When I rightclick Windows Installer it says "repair" where "run as administrator" should be. I'm running autorun as administrator atm.

E: It didn't work... I think my disc is somehow damaged. Would it work on internet if I download .iso from somewhere and used my own legal cd-key?