We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What pc specs do you need to run tdu

Mclarenboy

You can easily build a PC that runs TDU for under $1000

I built mine for $800 AUD and it can easily play TDU and will be fine for most other racing games. You can probably get a cheapish dual core and decent RAM (2GB) but get a good graphics card. You will need at minimum a ATI 4650 like mine or Any Nvidia like a GT 240 or 9600 GT. Don't buy cheap a graphics card like I did at first as I though a $40 Nvidia 8400GS would play the game since it had biggish memory (512mb) It was a joke and I ended up getting the 4650 a month later

But good luck with it mate :)

my pc cost £250 . not sure how much that is in dollars. it can run tdu on max settings. only downside is that processor and motherboard are a workstation spec, not very good for gaming. but it is still 2.80GHz, and therefore really quick :D. its beats paying £1000 for a top spec pc (especially on my budget :D

If you're talking about buying a brand name computer (i.e. Dell, HP, etc) I'd honestly say: none. You pay nearly twice as much here for such a computer, and you spend the first hour or so uninstalling all the rubbish trial software they stick on the PC (each OEM is a bit different here).

What you can do, however, is go to a PC parts shop, tell the shop people that you would like a fast PC that is able to play ________ game at Medium/High settings with a budget around $$$, and they can recommend the parts and build the PC for you (costs about $70 for them to build it in Australia). You can also buy extra warranty for a small fee as well. You end up saving a fair bit of money. Just make sure you ask for a version of Windows to be installed as well (which adds to the cost), you don't want to take home your brand new PC, and turn it on to find there's no Windows installed :)

Some shops also have specific kits available where you save heaps more money, but you can't choose each part (i.e. they might have a Student setup, Home Office setup, Media Centre setup, Gaming setup, Hardcore setup). I got one of these for my parents last year, I couldn't belive how sweet the deal was.