We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu2.fr: Fabien's Feedback Report from Eden Playtest (One-77 Exclusive Screens!)

Eudemon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose an infrastructure of realistically, and usefully placed petrol stations is going to be in regardless of whether or not fuel is added, as it will make potentially implementing fuel as DLC a lot easier if they don't have to build places to sell it first.

Ooh that's nice, worth the wait even. Great job Fabien and of course Eden.

I can't remember if the petrol station and repair garage(s) I saw during the presentation was 1 in the same but I do remember those orange banners you can kind of see saying Repair(s) on them.

One thing I wonder; the front lights light up the road beautifully but will the rear lights do the same, especially when the road is wet? :)

@Diablo: I don't know. I can't see any rearlight reflections in the second trailer (part where the TT-RS drives in the rain). I don't know if it was not in YET, or if it's not in at all.

In fact I can't even see any CAR reflections on the wet tarmac, let alone the rear lights. Only scenery got its reflection on the road. I'm sure this is still to be polished....well I hope so, cause it would be a major bummer if it stays this way...:rolleyes:

Well if u don't have a car reflection u'll never get the lights reflection as well, because they are the part of a car. What u talking about is u want the rear lights to illuminate the road surface just like the front lights do?

I'd like both tbh, not for driving, but for still shots. This would make any 'wet' pic epic! :drool:

That means the island of Oahu will be less accurate than ever! That non-existent race track will join some the other non-existant roads put in the game!

I don't care about spot on realism, I mean, one of my favourite roads on the coast of Oahu is the one which goes to the North Western lighthouse, It's fast, wide, and still manages to be challenging and fun. This is what it looks like in reality.

In the name of game experience, I prefer the idea of changing some things to make the game more fun.

;)

I don't care about spot on realism, I mean, one of my favourite roads on the coast of Oahu is the one which goes to the North Western lighthouse, It's fast, wide, and still manages to be challenging and fun. This is what it looks like in reality.

In the name of game experience, I prefer the idea of changing some things to make the game more fun.

But wouldn't it be nice, now that we have a decent off road ability, to have this dusty road back, like it should be? I believe nothing is more fun than the real thing. Eventually, I would like this kind of games to be a nice alternative to sometimes very expensive reality.

The side mirrors look the same at both day and at night...

In fact I think these two are the same snapshot, only taken in two different times (u know, the changing time feature in the photo mode) and the other thing, second pic is not complete night, it's a sunset (not that it really explains the sun reflection in the side mirror). Third, I think ur just being too pedant...;)

Well if u don't have a car reflection u'll never get the lights reflection as well, because they are the part of a car. What u talking about is u want the rear lights to illuminate the road surface just like the front lights do?

I'd like both tbh, not for driving, but for still shots. This would make any 'wet' pic epic! :drool:

Didn't NFS4 had reflections of lights, but not of the cars themselves? I might be wrong after not having played NFS4 for years but I thought this was the case.

Ah well, lets stick to ''it will be polised up more''.

Didn't NFS4 had reflections of lights, but not of the cars themselves? I might be wrong after not having played NFS4 for years but I thought this was the case.

Ah well, lets stick to ''it will be polised up more''.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/need4speedHS008.jpg

Oh yes, it did. But that's not the point. Sure it's not impossible to be done, but that was 12 years ago. Back then it was cool to have anything reflected at all, not it would look bad imo. I don't see the point in putting all those puddles but leave out the car reflection, even in a subtle form.