We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Add Owners Clubs

Shelby_Guy

I know in TDU2 we can only be in 1 club at a time, which kinda sux b/c I would love to join an Owners Club in TDU2. I was thinking they could have 2 types of clubs in the game. They could have the normal clubs where you mainly race to get money for your club to get new cars, stuff for you club house, etc. and then they could put in Owners Clubs for people who want to get together with others to share a passion they have for a Specific Make or Model car.

They could make it so we could join as many of these Owners Clubs as we want and to prevent people from trying to take advantage of the clubs they could make it so you don't earn Club Cars in Owner Clubs.

What do you guys think?

I think it's a good idea!:cool:

Although i think it was announced that you can only join one club at a time. :( Hopefully they may add the feture in later though!

Yeah I know you can only join one club at a time and I think the main reason for that is so people don't take advantage of the system by making a club where they're the only member so they have all the Club Cars for themselves.

If they put in Owners Clubs though they could make it so you don't win Cars (so nobody could take advantage) and join as many as you want so you can just have a club to share your passion for a certain Make or Model car with others who have the same Passion.

This way you could have your Normal Club (eg. Forza Central Racing Team, TDUC Racing Team, etc.) where you earn cars and stuff and then you could have your Owners Clubs to just enjoy and share your passion for certain cars.

They could basically have 2 kinds of clubs:

Normal Clubs (The more serious club for getting Club Cars, Stuff for Club Houses, etc.)

Recreational Clubs (Owners Clubs or whatever type of Club you want, where you can join as many as you want)

• 2 weeks later...