We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

the game has suddenly started to lag...!

robillard3381

Hi everybody!

I would know if somebody knows why my game is so weird! http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af76/robillard3381/probleme.jpg

first, my GPS map is blue teinted and the road ahead is black, as if my graphic card was crap, but it's the first time it's like that, without changing video configuration. and my game is very slow, is lagging... don't know why!

If anybody knows something about it, tell me what i could do!!!

thank you in advance!

Thanks for your quick answer!

I have already deleted radial.cdb, without graphic change (bad!) and the strange thing is that it happened approximately after installing the one-77! i also have an environnement mod, but it was workin fine until yesterday!

I really hope it's not the one 77!

the black road in the far is caused by a mod and i had a same problem. what helped me was catalyst control centre, i forced AF x16 from there and mip map to full quality, and voila...black road is gone. Transparent GPS is caused by AAA, turn that off...and btw environment mods doesnt affect performance that much