We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

assassin996: Jaguar XFR '10

assassin996

• Replies 94
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized you're spawning mods quicker and quicker now. I just have a suggestion, perhaps a little more quality in each mod? I mean, yes you're mods are nice, but they're like 85% nice, not 95-99% nice.

The common flaw I noticed in your mods is that the exterior reflections are a bit off. It makes the cars look, uh, shiny. This is also apparent in your Mz3 and Q7 mod.

I really wish you the best in your mods, and I hope you could improve quality, because I really like your car choices.

Guest turbo lag

^^ What he said. The mod quality is not very good, it's true you're picking the cars that a lot of people want, but since you're rushing out mods they aren't turning out as well as they can be.

Very nice mod :] Good work !

Perfect camera is from Lexus GS450h and IK from Jaguar XK Convertible .

Nope, wrong again.

Perfect camera is Audi RS4. The boss said it himself!

Indeed, the Avant looks better!

(I happend to drive a S6 Avant 2008 IRL)

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Thanks, anyway I tried the 300C's and the CTS-V's camera, but they were moved a bit to the left. The CLS's camera is centered pretty much perfectly. Anyway if you'd like to improve on something, plz post it on tx-pro :)

(I think you can use tdu-central's id on tx-pro)

• 4 weeks later...