We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

assassin996: Audi RS6 '09

assassin996

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--

Thank you for the compliment!

You are observant… I appreciate!

A version MTM is in the course of adjustment.

Extract: The car’s 5 liter TFSI V10 Biturbo engine fitted with 6-speed triptonic marked with DSP generates over 730 counts of hp that enables a staggering top speed of 350 mph...

To follow !;)

yeah i know all that things out of my head i am a car lover :P but your performance is i think very similar to the speed limiter original right ?

and the sound i am trying to make an nice sound but it is a disaster :P

yeah i know all that things out of my head i am a car lover :P but your performance is i think very similar to the speed limiter original right ?

and the sound i am trying to make an nice sound but it is a disaster :P

----

Hi,

Audi RS6 approaches 175 mph originally.

The MTM Audi RS6 Clubsport version 2010 reaches 350MPH!

There is no excess in Test Drive, if we make reference to the assistants of car...

I share your opinion. :-)

http://www.thesupercars.org/audi/2010-mtm-audi-rs6-clubsport/

@+

i think you mean 350 km/h i like the standard more because the look of the mtm is not nice it is so ugly my dad has an audi 3.0 v6 and that is really nice looking and the rs6 also but then an mtm i only like the performance not the look of the car :P:D

Don't joke with MTM!!!

MTM is one of the top tuner companies.If I had enough money I would go for MTM R8 GT-2.I have luck that I know test driver of TopSpeed magazine here in Serbia.He drove both RS6 and R8 MTM,and he is impressed both by the looks and performances.

Don't joke with MTM!!!

MTM is one of the top tuner companies.If I had enough money I would go for MTM R8 GT-2.I have luck that I know test driver of TopSpeed magazine here in Serbia.He drove both RS6 and R8 MTM,and he is impressed both by the looks and performances.

i don't joke it is just my opinion and the r8 is very lovely outside and inside but rs6 is just not so lovely outside ;)

Don't joke with MTM!!!

---

I share the same opinion, on the quality of the preparer MTM!

But there must be the error, most powerful of the RS6 Evotech 750hp, does not exceed 205 MPH!

Moreover, in comparison with a Nissan GTR: http://www.leblogauto.com/2010/04/video-detente-nissan-gt-r-vs-audi-rs6-par-evotech.html

In any case, the RS6 is splendid and for the model Avant, the powerful one in the world!!

Vidéos MTM : http://www.mtm-france.com/videos/index.php

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...