We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[wip] saleen s5s raptor

gksdlqq

Niceee, one major bug I have found it is that the Cock_LR doesn't actually fit the car or anywhere near fitting it and creates just this giant hole sort of looking like it doesn't have a Cock_LR, looks really bad when you are trying to cruise with a bunch of people. :(

Niceee, one major bug I have found it is that the Cock_LR doesn't actually fit the car or anywhere near fitting it and creates just this giant hole sort of looking like it doesn't have a Cock_LR, looks really bad when you are trying to cruise with a bunch of people. :(

I fixed that problem dude:)

Awesome! Hope you could fix the bugs your older mods regarding the Cock_LR bug and fix the interior bugs on the CL65 and E63, if you want an easy fix, you could just paint the wood panels/carbon fiber parts in the interior Piano Black like on a a DBS, I'm sure TDU has the textures, it's an interior option on the Jaguar XKR. =p

• 3 weeks later...
Bro, I think you're better modder than Tool... When you learn how to make working doors and windows, you will be best TDU modder... :) Good luck!

maybe you should ask Tool how to do it? :rolleyes:

mod looks good though :) even without working doors, doesnt affect how i drive it :cheeky: plus we already got a sound mod for it when you're done :thumbsup: