We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

..No Reply?.. Ask Here.. :)

vaughan34

ASK HERE

Iv been here for a while now, not long but long enough to see a lot of noob questions are unanswered, now there are alot of helpful people on TDUC but still i see 1 post threads that don't get answered, its happened to me im sure its happened to you, common we were all noobs at some point... im still i noob :), so... any questions that are unanswered, come here and il do my best to help, il be keeping an eye on this thread, i hope some of you more experienced people here will help me too..., i hope i can be helpful in this community, remember no question is too dumb, i will not be "sarcy" or "snide" with anyone, maybe the occasional google is your friend lol soo.. anyone that needs help... ask away :)

To mods: if this post drifts to the back and beyond because no one actually needs help just delete :D thanx

I have the 1.66 version without the megapack and i use the correct magic map. I use tool831's mods and they usually use an installer. Would this be the problem? I also install physics when they come with the mods and they also use the same installer. Couldt this also be the problem?

--

hello ^_^

i would like to ask you few questions because im new here . and lost to be honest ...

i'd be greatful if you explain for me how to download mods. and what is mega pack how to download it ..

i asked many question .. hope you'll be patient with me ..

Thank you very much :)

Why isn't there physics mods for every model mod?

Now I noobishly use the editor for every model I dl. or I'm not happy with it.

Most physics mods don't work in online games, modding the physics is relatively new for TDU, and there's well over 300+ mods out there if you include all the Russian VAZ, BAZ, and TAZ vehicles.

A few minutes on Google and a few minutes editing entries in TDUPE and you can make your own physics for whatever mod you want.

Most physics mods don't work in online games, modding the physics is relatively new for TDU, and there's well over 300+ mods out there if you include all the Russian VAZ, BAZ, and TAZ vehicles.

A few minutes on Google and a few minutes editing entries in TDUPE and you can make your own physics for whatever mod you want.

Yes I actually do that :P

I don't play online but now understand why they aren't given by with the mod, thanks.

I'm just unsure about changing the handling, performance and type of engine are ok :P