We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cant Load Request Vehicle Data

John1506

I get this stupid error, i have installed path 1.66 - 1.67 = 1.68a

then the 1.68b patch and i have installed the magic map and my editor cannot open the vehicle data i have .net 2.0 (running Win7Pro64bit)

any ideas on how to fix, i tried right click and run as administrator

also i tried all other cars but this does not load ANY car whatsoever

another issue i have is i installed a mod, its the supra mod by jza80

it replaces the jaguar xkc but when i go ingame it does not replace it its the same jag, or do i have to go a different garage to find it? im going the jaguar garage with the jaguar xk series in it

thanks

A bit of search in Support section of the forum would have helped you more :rolleyes:

The error is not stupid, it only indicates something has wrecked your database... it may happen.

http://syfworld.free.fr/tdu/files/Guide-1.11/faq.html

-Damn these tools are full of crap ! An error is getting me stuck !

First, chill please :) These tools are not bug-free, however you can seriously help me to make them better and better.

Were you using Modding Tools or ModAndPlay! (Mod installer) ?

In the 1st case, you have to set the tools to run in Debug mode if you can. See Settings section for more.

Then try to make the error appear again. If bingo, then exit the tools and get ModdingToolsDebug.log file which will appear in current folder.

In the 2nd case, you just have to get 2 files which will appear next to ModAndPlay! executable (ModAndPlayDebug.log and Patch.log).

So, you'll just have to send me log files you've gathered at previous steps, with telling me exactly what you were doing; in particular if you were installing a mod, please tell me which one and who the author is.