We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: Tdu2 info and assets are coming! Saw an amazing trailer and great 360 code today :)

TurboDuck

That sounds very good, make sure you try to get permission to release as much info as possible you can see, let's say another 20 cars or so :D

EDIT: lol/fail

Tdu2 info and assets are coming! Saw an amazing trailer and great 360 code today :)

@Leearigold Excellent and thanks for not saying s**n, gives some hope. =)

@TDUC very soon. You'll get invite to next week play test in London. Got two spots for you :)

Make no mistake, TDU2 looks stunningly [NDA] from the [NDA]'s I saw on [NDA] (and the later trailers, too). It's a beautiful game, no doubt about it.

But I don't care how great it looks if the physics are terrible. I hope your Neo-eyes are seeing physics changes in that 360 code, Lee, because I'll be playing Racer while you try to find Mario Karters to play your game.

-Leadfoot

;359297']Make no mistake' date=' TDU2 looks stunningly [NDA'] from the [NDA]'s I saw on [NDA] (and the later trailers, too). It's a beautiful game, no doubt about it.

But I don't care how great it looks if the physics are terrible. I hope your Neo-eyes are seeing physics changes in that 360 code, Lee, because I'll be playing Racer while you try to find Mario Karters to play your game.

-Leadfoot

LOL, Racer xD I'd even rather start playing war games than trying Racer out another time.

LOL, Racer xD I'd even rather start playing war games than trying Racer out another time.

Granted, it takes a little, erm, modification to get it to, um, run, but once you learn how the .ini files work (and what car makers don't suck), it can be entertaining in short, 15-minute bursts. Also, its changed a lot since I started playing a year ago.

-Leadfoot