We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Party Life: What parties/concerts do you go to?

Mb

Well i'm sort of starting a new topic. Something different.

So, what parties have you got planned for 2011? Or what parties have you visited in 2010? With parties i mean BIG parties, not just some birthday or something.

I'll kick of with my 2010 Parties:

First up:

Decibel Outdoor 2010. Outdoor event with the Harder Styles of Dance Music which was on the 21st of August, from 11:00 till 23:00

Then a week later, i went to Mysteryland 2010.

At Mysteryland they have a lot of areas with all sorts of music, Trance, Hardtrance, House, Dirty House, Pussylounge etc. As i'm a Hardstyle listener, i went to the Hardstyle stage.

Then last weekend i went to Qlimax 2010. Big party, opening up with Pavelow with some Early Hardstyle at 22:00, then at 23:00 the party really opened up with some hardstyle till 6:00 am, and the last hour till 7:00 am was hardcore at it's best! :D

Here is a small piece with the intro of the Noisecontrollers and Wildstylez and some tracks they played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35QYTiuagSw

And that wraps up my 2010 party year.

For 2011 i bought tickets for Hardbass 2011.

Sick line-up. Going to be a crazy party. 22:00 till 07:00am. Same area as Qlimax, can't wait...

So, what about your party stories? :p