We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*coughs*

Snowhaze

Just out of curiosity,

1- How much did it cost to register this domain and to keep it alive?

2- Why the English bbs engine? Just from my not-very-colorful experiences, English engines tend to be too simple.

3- Wouldn't it be too difficult to come up with rank titles if there isn't a specified theme for the forum? I mean, obviously it'll be more appreciable if the rank titles match up with the forum name.

4- Shy but not embarrased, what qualities do you seek for the position "English Discussion Moderator"?

1,to register a domain, and keep it alive u need to pay around 8~10 dollars per years

the part that costs the most is getting on with a hosting company

2,the forum software is provided by SMF

3,i don't get what ur trying to say

4,apparently, we do need more of central members, who can moderate, boost up forum's reputation, set model examples for regular members, and many others

if u think u have the abilities to be a good moderator, reply this thread with list of ur strengths, plans and thing u will do for the forum

1- Wow that's...... A lot cheaper than I expected

2- SMF?

3- Rank titles as in 等級稱號

4- Was just curious, don't have the thoughts of applying yet (smile

Once again, shy but not embarrased, took a few minutes to perfect the English notice

---------To change the interface language-----------------------

Simply drop down the language manual on the top right corner and select the desired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------English-----------------------------------

Please take note that we're an open forum dedicated for the discussion of Asian(mostly Japanese) Anime, Comic, Games (ACG) and music

If any of our member's post stands against your copyrights or violates the law,

inform us, we will remove it immediately.

If there are any further questions and concerns, you may reach the moderators here. http://kumakuni.com/forum/index.php?topic=28.0

Please do not access two accounts with a single IP address at the same time.

The server automatically bans an IP that attempts multiple connections to the server.

Unfortunately, this is the hosting company's policy to prevent ddoc attack, nothing could be done about it.

-----General category-----

An English discussion board is provided just for you, whether it is anime-related or not, feel free to start a discussion.

-------------------------------

---------Downloads----------------

Any licensed material US is strictly perhibited.

File sharing threads should be posted in the following format:

[bT]content

or

[Direct download host]content

Note: Hentai board serves the same purpose as DD&BT, but opens for adult content only.

---------------------------

if you like our forum, you're more than welcome to introduce it to your friends.

funny my wireless internet connection provider is also called SMF. the other day I called Costco and told them my SMF connection went down and what I should do about it and they replied to me that they had no idea what SMF is...so uh, just what is SMF?