We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do I play offline in single player ?

rijnton

As I wrote already in the Introduce Yourself subforum I am completely new to TDU and rather new to gaming in general, so probably my question is a bit dumb.

Here is what I have done so far: I started by making an offline profile and did some playing but not much so loosing my progress is not a big deal. I also made an account at Gamespy meanwhile. Unfortunately the nickname of my offline profile was already in use, so I had to make a new one. I could use that name to get online and saw that TDU servers were available. I also noticed that I had to start a new name (of course), what I haven't done yet, but wouldn't be a big problem btw..

But now my question, because I don't always want to play online. Can I use only one profile (the one connected to Gamespy for online) and ALSO play offline with that ? If so how do I do that ? I ask, because when I start the game and choose that profiile I am automatically connected to the servers. Or do I have to have 2 profiles for that, one for online and one for offline ?

While you are in game with your online profile, you can go Esc -> Online (or something like that, can't remember exactly what it is called) and then untick the box "Allow Online Interaction". I think that that basically disconnects you from the servers so that you are in offline mode.