We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamepad with TDU ?

Skidz

Hello

I'm thinking about buying a Xbox 360 for my PC. When I put the throttle pedal on the right trigger, can I push the throttle different hard. Because when I use the keybord the car always goes full throttle, but I want, that I also can also only use half throttle. And if that is possible with a Xbox controller. That's what I wanne know.

I'm realy sorry, for the crappy english, but it's very hard to describe all this.

An alle Deutschen in diesem Forum:

Ich möcht gern wissen, ob ich durch das nutzen eines Xbox-Controllers unterschiedlich stark Gas geben kann, indem ich es auf den "Right Trigger" (rechten unteren Knopf) lege. Den kann man ja unterschiedlich stark reindrücken und ich wollt wissen, ob das Spiel das auch annimmt, also unterschiedlich stark das Gas annimt. Achja und lenkt der Wagen auch unterschiedlich stark, wenn ich nen Xbox-Controller nutze.

I realy hope, that you can help me.

Yes, if you use the triggers, you can control the accelerating and braking just like with pedals you get with a steering wheel. The further you press the trigger down, the harder you accelerate.

If you get an Xbox 360 gamepad for the PC, you need to make sure that it's a wired controller and not a wireless one with a charger cable.