We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Complete Uninstall of TDU

Sunlis

I was using a cracked version of TDU (I know, shame on me), but I really like the game so I want to buy the actual game and install it on my computer. I haven't made much progress because the cracked version is so buggy, so I don't mind losing all of my data. What I'm facing is the task of removing TDU without an uninstaller.

I know there are the main files in C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited, but is that where all of the data is? I want to wipe this off of my computer completely before I install the legit version, just to make sure it will work properly.

Thanks! =D

The save-game is in the My Documents folder. In the My Documents folder, you'll find another folder called "Test Drive Unlimited". This folder holds your game progress and photos that you took in-game. If you want everything to be wiped out, then delete this whole folder. Usually if I have to reinstall the game because of a modding problem, I save my photos first. But you don't have to, just do it if you want. :)