We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU LAMBORGHINI *Want some members*

MANTE84

At what time you still be availible ? Maybe around 2PM, is that good for you ?

@ Adam sorry we're on PC

I am in GMT + 7 zone, what time zone you are referring to? You can post your time, I will try to find the time to meet you. If you are using GMT + 1 (France) then I can meet you around 5pm your time (mine is 11pm).

Why not, that's ok

I'm using GMT 1... so okey let's meet at 5 PM (GMT 1) in front of the ibiza airport

My gamertag is MANTETHE

Okay I will be there at 5pm (GMT +1).

My gamertag is GIOJESS

Strange, I can see your icon, but no car at the location. What is wrong here?

I would like to join if you are still recruiting. TDU2 Name in my signature below.

Thanks hope to hear/see you soon.

BTW, how to use the chatting in the game?

Press ENTER to type then ENTER again to submit the message.

Sorry for the late of my answer, these time i've a lot of homework and i couldn't be everytime in TDU

Our club is now level 2 so we have the wiessman and the lotus, there 11 members and as soon as possible i'll add you for the club

Sorry for the late of my answer, these time i've a lot of homework and i couldn't be everytime in TDU

Our club is now level 2 so we have the wiessman and the lotus, there 11 members and as soon as possible i'll add you for the club

I have found a new club mate, dont worry about it. Thanks anyway, Coursework is more important than TDU so no pressure.

I have found a new club mate, dont worry about it. Thanks anyway, Coursework is more important than TDU so no pressure.

I didn't mention our members are really active, i'll add you as a friend in the game and sends you an invitation, you'll be able to accept it or ..... don't accept it, anyway i hope ride with you ingame !

GioJess our members has got so many different time zone that's really hard for me to find a "Good hour" for play.

Our club house is on the crater, you know on the south of hawaii

@Lamborghini 2 Yeah of course we have a club house and we have 2 clubs cars but for join our club you must have a level 10 ^^ What's your gamertag ?

Sorry for the late of my answer, i have a lot of homework these times.

• 1 month later...