We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

car sounds when cruising with friends

Just Is

I now know what people are talking about when they say the scuderia sounds terrible. when you're the one driving it it sounds good but when youre in a server listening to your buddy's it sounds like an RC car. i got a good laugh out of it at first but i fear it is going to be very annoying in the future

It is. It's like you know what they wanted to achieve, but they could've done it a lot better. I bought the 458 Italia, it has almost the same sound, it's annoying at first, but when you drive it a little, you get used to it.

Then I bought the Zonda and was surprised how good it is. There are good sounds and bad sound, shame that there aren't enough of the good ones.

The engine sound aren't too bad. My only gripes so far are that other nearby car engines tend to drain out your own engine (makes it harder to change gears at the right time), and there's some weird clunking noises when changing gears in a few modern cars.

The only other sounds that need adjustment imo are the banging noises you hear when on bumpy mountain roads (car bottoming out). I thought modern cars had suspension to prevent that (besides extreme cases). :)