We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU 2 wishes

Kinder

I want more cars like corvette and lambos. I think it would be cool if you can start a business to make you money, similar to the Myspace Mobsters game were you can make money even when ur offline. I was able to make 7 billion every hour. I can go on and on about this topic.

All I wish they do is, scrap this bs, take TDU1 and improve everything the community wanted improved and release it. That is all everybody wants and will be happy with. They just can't improve this mess they have made already no matter how many patches will come out... but its not like they are listening to what we are saying anyway so why bother explaining what you want improved ?

All I wish they do is, scrap this bs, take TDU1 and improve everything the community wanted improved and release it. That is all everybody wants and will be happy with. They just can't improve this mess they have made already no matter how many patches will come out... but its not like they are listening to what we are saying anyway so why bother explaining what you want improved ?

Right under the belt.Well i can`t say that you are wrong.You speak the truth.The ugly truth for them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...