We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help Me Plz

HaMeNOkoRmI

You cannot 'create' a car or a bike in TDU2. ;)

Well, if you are talking about making a car 'for' TDU2, then you have or should to wait until the game is in a final state.

But you can ofc start making a car in zmodeler

I would say that the game being released near the beginning of February puts it in a "final state".

And the game is already dead before it ever got started. It was released with no advertising at all, and hasn't sold very well at all considering the fact that it was released at the worst time of year.

So far between the PS-3 and 360 versions it's only sold 430,000 copies world wide, and the PC version has only sold 20,000 copies world wide.

I would say that the game being released near the beginning of February puts it in a "final state"

What i meant with 'final state' was - Atari/Eden stops making updates for TDU2, and the development of the game a completely finished. :)

....but that can take ages in terms of how mentally active the employees at Eden are, unless the studio itself goes bankrupt.

What i meant with 'final state' was - Atari/Eden stops making updates for TDU2, and the development of the game a completely finished. :)

....but that can take ages in terms of how mentally active the employees at Eden are, unless the studio itself goes bankrupt.

Actually that's more attributed to budget and profits than anything else, and since the game isn't selling, don't count on tons of patches, or even DLC packs.

Also, since the game is on Steam, and Steam forces updates no matter what you do, anybody who bought the digital version of Steam will never be able to mod the game without another forced update coming down the next day killing the mods.