We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Time to change my ISP?

Beav

hey,

im fed up with my internet disconnecting all the time. Im currently with talktalk and I have read many bad reviews. Ive checked the best broadband for my area and it comes up with talktalk, BT, SKY and plusnet. There is a BT exchange 0.4 miles away from my home (checked on google maps ). The maximum speed in my area is 8Mbps so if I am paying for 20Mbps its just a waste of money. Would BT be the best ISP considering the exchange is so close?

Thanks for reading

Have a look @ Plusnet. They use a BT exchange. And is great value for money, Their customer service is top notch and not had a problem with them like i have had perviously with TalkTalk, Sky & Orange.

Also i hear alot of other people having problems with TalkTalk, Sky & Orange!

We are with plusnet for phone and broadband.

Also another thing u may not be aware with.

Plusnet has a 60gb usage limit per month. But any downloads between midnight & 8am DO NOT count towards your usage. We have never gone over our 60gb data and i go online alot and hasnt been a problem.