We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pagani Owners Club(XBOX 360)

randomsox10

i've decided to start a club for those of us that are huge Pagani Zonda fans. below are rules and stuff you ought to know

pagani-logo.jpg

Info

my timezone is GMT -7 so please consider this before joining. i dont want to keep people up all night

Rules

we are going to be mostly cruising according to road rules(stoplights, stop signs, diving at reasonable speeds) unless we are doing autobahn runs(info on this below)

please be mature. we dont need people acting like a 5 year olds or fighting other with other members

dont crash into other cars. its ok if its a complete accident but if this continues to happen you will be kicked

you may customize your Zondas in any form that you like. i love seeing a good sticker job and i'm sure everyone else can appreciate it as well

HAVE FUN!!

Events

cruises- we will pick a route and see the sights Oahu and Ibiza have to offer us

Autobahn runs- go to a two lane highway and push our Zondas to the limit

Track days-go to one of the tracks and have races

Club meetings-usually precedes a cruise so we can have a nice conversation

If you would like to join please leave your gamertag and i will message you on Xbox Live