We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Carrera GT + Gallardo with Larini Exhaust

rubens2009

Hello guys.

Please, someone can make sounds of CGT with Straight Pipes and the Gallardo with Larini exhaust? I love the sound of these two. The best videos I found are these:

Carrera GT with Straight Pipes

Best part: 1:14

Best part: 2:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vdwKOUPOBY

Best part: 2:20

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera with Larini Exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTpDDLR7-Uc

To be honest the Carrera GT sounds really bad with open exhausts. It loses alot of it's V10 "musical" sound because much of the reverb a proper exhaust would create is gone.

And there's 3 or 4 sounds already out there for the Gallardo that come close to that Larini.

To be honest the Carrera GT sounds really bad with open exhausts. It loses alot of it's V10 "musical" sound because much of the reverb a proper exhaust would create is gone.

And there's 3 or 4 sounds already out there for the Gallardo that come close to that Larini.

So, pass me the links to see if I are really good. But I doubt any of them as cool as the Larini...

Put in his name, and the letters TDU and it comes up in the top 10 results. I don't see whats so hard about that...

Kurgan777, only after you said to search for "Reilss TDU" I got understand that Reilss is a user name and not a site or a word / phrase used by you (because I do not know English and GT did not translate the word Reilss ).

You could have said before Reilss is a user name of the site tduaddons [dot] com. As for the sounds of the CGT and the Gallardo with Larini, I found no other sound better than the current one that I have.

CGT: I have the sound created by the Urban

Gallardo: I have the sound created by djey

Therefore, anyone who can create the sounds that I asked above, I thank you.

Hug..