We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unlimited Road Adventures (URA) [PC Club]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Seems like a cool club guys, do you all still cruise often?

Thanks, well we might have an upcoming cruise sometime soon, and it will be announced on this forum.. The activity level in the club has dropped a lot due to the bugs in the game etc. But we are currently working on getting the activity back up to speed again, and hopefully with the upcoming patch, we should be back online :)

Thanks, well we might have an upcoming cruise sometime soon, and it will be announced on this forum.. The activity level in the club has dropped a lot due to the bugs in the game etc. But we are currently working on getting the activity back up to speed again, and hopefully with the upcoming patch, we should be back online :)

IT HAS DROPPED CAUSE IM NOT THERE!!!. lol

sorry for not being online for like 2 weeks now. Had to reformat my laptop and ofcourse I forgot to deactivate the game before. So I am not trying to hasle with Atari to give me a new key now those dam fools! Been going back and forth just trying to get some help from them.:mad:

Hopefully I will be on soon

IT HAS DROPPED CAUSE IM NOT THERE!!!. lol

sorry for not being online for like 2 weeks now. Had to reformat my laptop and ofcourse I forgot to deactivate the game before. So I am not trying to hasle with Atari to give me a new key now those dam fools! Been going back and forth just trying to get some help from them.:mad:

Hopefully I will be on soon

Oh that's not good :/

Well hopefully you will be back soon.. And perhaps we can have a race or two in GT5 if you are still up for it :)

---------- Post added at 15:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 PM ----------

Hi i'd like to join your club. I'm not sure if you get my PM because my outbox is empty. My nick is XTad. Thanx in advance and see you on the road!

The invitation is coming your way, keep an eye out for it :)

---------- Post added at 16:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 PM ----------

eXile, servers will be down for a short time, hope we'll meet soon again..

Thanks for the quick cruise though..

Awesome news. Yeah I get what you mean with all the bugs, makes it unplayable at times! Okay I'll keep looking out on this forum, I really hope you get this club up and running again :D I'll be getting a new steering wheel soon so I'll definitely be up for some cruising with you guys! :)

EDIT: This is a reply to GhostRacerGTI :)

Awesome news. Yeah I get what you mean with all the bugs, makes it unplayable at times! Okay I'll keep looking out on this forum, I really hope you get this club up and running again :D I'll be getting a new steering wheel soon so I'll definitely be up for some cruising with you guys! :)

EDIT: This is a reply to GhostRacerGTI :)

That sounds really good! :) You'd be welcome to join us..

If you'd like to join us in the club, drop your in-game name here, or PM me, and I'll send you an invite.. :)

That sounds really good! :) You'd be welcome to join us..

If you'd like to join us in the club, drop your in-game name here, or PM me, and I'll send you an invite.. :)

Thanks a lot man! I've got to buy the game first, though! :D I have it on PS3 at the moment but everyone I used to cruise with on there has now stopped playing the game. As soon as I get the game on PC I will let you know what my name is :) I'll try and get up the levels as fast as I can :P

Cheers! :)

The activity level in the club has dropped a lot ? Ghost , you must be kidding us :p . Activity level has raised alot. Exille and me where playing for maybe 20 houres straight. Anyway we are trying to get to level 3 ASAP. Racers would be welcome :). Cruisers aslo ofcoure , watchout for some events anytime soon.

The activity level in the club has dropped a lot ? Ghost , you must be kidding us :p . Activity level has raised alot. Exille and me where playing for maybe 20 houres straight. Anyway we are trying to get to level 3 ASAP. Racers would be welcome :). Cruisers aslo ofcoure , watchout for some events anytime soon.

Man, Level 3 is hard! Good luck on getting to it! It would be awesome if you do! :) BTW guys I've just ordered the game, but the expected arrival dates are 24 April - 15 May -_- I'm afraid I won't be playing until around those dates! :(

I meant prior to the DLC release by a couple of months :) But yeah, you guys have been working hard!

---------- Post added at 19:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 PM ----------

Man, Level 3 is hard! Good luck on getting to it! It would be awesome if you do! :) BTW guys I've just ordered the game, but the expected arrival dates are 24 April - 15 May -_- I'm afraid I won't be playing until around those dates! :(

We'll get there.. Eventually .. Oh I see, now, hopefully you've ordered the PC version of the game! :P Anyways, get back to us on this thread once you have the game installed! :)

---------- Post added at 19:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 PM ----------

Here it is folks! URA is online again! Check out our latest upcoming event and sign up! Only 7 slots, so grab your place on the line, and get ready for some fun cruising around!

[PC] DLC/RETURN OF URA CRUISE *URA* April 19th @ 7PM BST

@ Andriy242

tell me when u are going to play again , i deleted u from the club ( was to fast whit updating members list) . I'l add you back ASAP. Timezone might be a bitch yes. i see you are from Canada, the only way you could play whit us is by playing in the morning :/

@Ghost update the first post pls,remove the EFG thing, edit members list etc.

@ Andriy242

tell me when u are going to play again , i deleted u from the club ( was to fast whit updating members list) . I'l add you back ASAP. Timezone might be a bitch yes. i see you are from Canada, the only way you could play whit us is by playing in the morning :/

@Ghost update the first post pls,remove the EFG thing, edit members list etc.

Members list updated in 1st post..

xD I made sure that I ordered the PC version! That would have been an epic fail if I didn't. :D I'll let you guys know when the game arrives! :)

That's good! Haha yea it would be! Anyways, get back to us when it arrives.. Looking forward to see you ingame.. :)

That's good! Haha yea it would be! Anyways, get back to us when it arrives.. Looking forward to see you ingame.. :)

:D Yeah it should be good! I'm also glad that our time zones only have 1 hours difference! :)

---------- Post added at 14:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 PM ----------

Oh, guys I wanted to ask you what your PC specs are and how well you run TDU2? I want to get an idea of how my system will run things!

Yup, that is a good thing indeed.! :) Makes it easier to play together :)

---------- Post added at 14:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 PM ----------

[/color]Oh, guys I wanted to ask you what your PC specs are and how well you run TDU2? I want to get an idea of how my system will run things!

I'm running:

C2D - E6600 @ 2,93 Ghz

4 GB DDR2 800-Mhz

GTX280 Nvidia Graphics card :)

The game is running smooth for me at 1920x1080 :)