We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox Live Problems...

superhyper

So I've been suffering because of my crappy connection for a few days. I can't actually connect to online games but I can still join people's parties and private chats.

I automatically assumed that it was a NAT problem but I set up a static IP for my Xbox, forwarded the necessary ports and even turned DMZ on but still it ain't working. In Modern Warfare 2 online menu the game actually tells me that my NAT type is open but still I can't join any games and in TDU2 I see people occasionally but they're lagging a lot (falling through ground etc)...

I'm really frustrated as my friend has been wanting me to play some MW2 with him and I have tried for several days without any luck - so please, does anyone have a clue about what's going on and how to fix it? Thanks.

Another day of googling and finally got results - TDU2 lagginess is probably caused by my laggy connection and MW2 issues are because the disc copy has got a patch which the digital download version hasn't yet received.

:fp2:

Lock please.