We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] American Muscle Cruise

eXile

URA cruise event goes LIVE - American V8 Thunderstorm - Saturday 14th May 2011 @ 7pm BST

This is the Unlimited Road Adventures third official event.

The theme on this event is all about Classical American Muscle mixed with modern V8 models as well. There will be cruising following a marked area and of course as usual stop for some photoshoots and so on. Bring your favourite Muscle Car and lets rip the air with the sound of those roaring V8s! :)

Type: Cruise with strict road rules at some points.

Road Rules: 100mph (160.93kph) Road Rules

Restriction: Any American Muscle car (Can be Classic or Modern)

Island: Ibiza.

Meeting place: As usual, South of the Airport.

Description: Road rules cruise, with few stops on the way for pics, and a little race before the cruise ends.

Members:

1. eXile

2. *GhostRacerGTI*

3. jonestheman

4. dvdx

5. a242j

6. The Unskilled

7. DrGonzoFaL

Waiting list: (Club members have higher priority)

I'm sorry for the short notice, but I still hope enough people will be able to make it :cheeky:

Yes I know its quite short notice but I spoke to about 3-4 people ingame after we had a minicruise today and they said saturday is best for them. That included dvdx and aj, originally I was going to do it sunday mate.

Oh well, we ll see how many people turn up :) Never the less it should be fun right :p

And as for car choice I was doing up my "Supercharged Bee" edition Charger or the Eleanor Mustang. Real classic ;)

PS: What are you doing up at 3am :D

AMC

The question "Is time travel possible, and is there any chance that it will ever take place?" has an answer:

URA cruise event goes LIVE - American V8 Thunderstorm - Wednesday 11th May 2011 @ 7pm BST

:cheeky:

Members:

1. eXile

2. *GhostRacerGTI*

4. a242j :)

---------------------------------

That included dvdx and aj, originally I was going to do it sunday mate.

Thanks ;)

The question "Is time travel possible, and is there any chance that it will ever take place?" has an answer:

:cheeky:

---------------------------------

Thanks ;)

Fiiiaaaall eXiiiillee!!

You know what? I thought it was wednesday the 18th, and that you were being ironic with the "Sorry for the short notice".. Lol. So what date is it exactly, is it today ?

And I got home pretty late yesterday and couldn't fall asleep :cheeky: And for me it was 4 am at that point.

Fiiiaaaall eXiiiillee!!

You know what? I thought it was wednesday the 18th, and that you were being ironic with the "Sorry for the short notice".. Lol. So what date is it exactly, is it today ?

And I got home pretty late yesterday and couldn't fall asleep :cheeky: And for me it was 4 am at that point.

Yup it's today

Okay okay okay i failed a bit there... :D Was in a rush and it was 3am so I was kinda asleep lol. All fixed now everybody added and sorry to hear Queen, would be great to have you there if you DO make it though ;)

*update*

Thanks for the cruise everybody it was great, we all had fun and the last few races were pretty funny too :p

Shame A242j couldn't come but hey, there's always next time ;)

I will post some screenshots I took later on :)