We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Power A pro elite wireless controller

Prophecy

Hey guys, i've had my eye on this beautiful controller for some time now, and I noticed that it was on sale at EB the other day- the perfect opportunity to buy it, and I also bought RE5 so my girlfriend and I can do some proper co-op/2 player gaming together (we play GT5 together, driving force GT and dualshock, but we're getting sick of only playing that). First off- this thing is comfortable. If you've been looking at and researching this thing, no doubt youve seen the youtube vids where people go on and on about how comfortable it is- it really is amazingly nice in your hands, with the grips and stuff- YES, they are rubberized, and the matte texture feels great too.

The only problem ive run into so far, is that- at least on mine- the triggers feel like they are sticking a bit, like theyre too wide for the slot that they are in?

Also, has anyone else used one of these in GT5? I have been tonight, and i'm finding my cars have a lot of understeer that I cant tune out. Could it be something to do with the controller? Now, the 2 cars i've used with it are the LFA and Viper ACR, 2 cars i'd assume are quite grippy and dont understeer too much, but they both want to plow straight into walls at any speed. I havent used either car before (ahah i know right, its been like... 6 months XD) so I dont know if this is the same with the dualshock controller, but if it is then wtf lol.

I know, but both gamepads and wheels are 'controllers', so perhaps it thinks it's a wheel of sorts, and is assigning too much 'degrees of rotation' to that axis. Increas the sensitivity and see if that helps - check using low speed manuvers first (3 point turns, etc).