We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What does it means??

mau92

Recently i've entered in the site "CanYouRunIt?" to see if i could run ArmA II (though i've got it, i changed some things in pc to see if i could).

This was the result:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

As you can see, i can run it. The thing that caught my attention was that says that my GPU is 1,5 GB and i know that has 256MB, so what does it means?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Argentina

Well it says the required Video Ram on your GPU is 256mb

You have 1.5GB total, probably you have around 256mb dedicated vram, and the rest is shared with the system memory.

Im also guessing its a laptop in that case.

Your CPU and RAM and GPU meet the minimum requirements, however they dont meet the recommended, but from my experience with that website

when i get such results

i can play the game at around 15-25fps, so hope its enough for you and that it runs for you ;)

Edit: My bad, normally current graphic cards do not normally have too much shared memory and my thought was that it was a laptop with around 256mb dedicated and rest shared. sorry :P