We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Riddled with Problems (Crashing Mainly)

Novice8

Right to get started the game crashes while starting up. It gets to Eden games bit the screen goes black and says Test Drive Unlimited has stopped working. I am using Win 7. Secondly before it started crashing it had lots of undrivable red and yellow american style cars:cry:. I am no genius so if any one has any ideas please tell me what your opinions are.

The game has worked in the past. `Before it crashed`, I mean (because it has worked before) the times when every time I did start it up it worked beautifully.

My Specs are standard Acer 5532 Laptop running Windows 7. Anymore than that I honestly don't know.

Sounds like you've got a corrupted database. Run the database checker in TDUMT, and it should fix you up. ;)

Thanks for this but I can't get it to work. How do I get it aka. how do I get it to see a patch (i.e. 1.68b) and correct everything? Or a better way of putting it: how do you indicate what the correct settings are?