We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ducati 916/996/998/748

WStreetfame

Hey Guys,

I really like the Ducati 916 Style, and i'm missing the bike in TDU.

It actually doesn't matter if it'll be a 916, a 748, a 996, or a 998, because they all look almost the same.. :cheeky:

So, i'd be very thankful if one of you could create something like this! :)

You don't see 90% of the bike when you're riding on it ingame, so what difference does the bike's looks make???

This is a game where you're supposed to actually take the vehicles OUT of the garage and drive/ride them around, not sit in the garage looking at them all day.....

You don't see 90% of the bike when you're riding on it ingame, so what difference does the bike's looks make???

This is a game where you're supposed to actually take the vehicles OUT of the garage and drive/ride them around, not sit in the garage looking at them all day.....

What's the matter, mate?

If that's not the fact why we mod TDU, what is it then?

Of course i take the cars and bikes out for a ride, in fact i HAVE to use TDUPE everyday, making 'em even more fun to drive. But that's not the point..

I mod TDU because i want to DRIVE other vehicles, and not the stock ones.

And because i'd like to drive a Ducati 916 and not a Desmosedici or 1098, i requested it! What else is this part of TDUC Forum made for?

So if there's a modder who likes to make a 916 let me know..