We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Locking my XBox

Kursplat

I put TDU back in after not playing for some time. When I go to play my existing game, it warns me that my game contains downloadable content no longer available and asks if I want to go back to the marketplace. If I say no, it goes back to the "Start" screen and when I press start, it starts to load and then locks.

If I say yes, it takes me back to the marketplace, then I restart the game and the cycle repeats.

Does anyone know if it is possible to keep my saved game and not have it lock? Is it possible to "unload" the DLC that is no longer available?

I'd hate to have to start a new game and start all over again. And how do I make sure that *NO* DLC is in my game, as I don't want this to happen again.

Thanks for any input.

Hey man. This happened to me before and I corrupted my save, so be careful.

If your troubles are like mine and your "Hardcore Mode" option doesn't appear, restart you game until it does. If you dont have hardcore mode, just restart it like 3 or 4 times.

If that doesnt work, we have totally different problems.

Do you still have the downloaded content installed on your hard drive?

Download all of the things for the game that you've paid for again, even if you still have them on your hard drive. This can sometimes fix the problem.