We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Video: Gumball3000 2011: London 2 Paris

Mb

Nice video - looks like fun! :) This isn't a complaint or anything, but for next year (if you tag along again), it might be cool to try aiming the camera to the right a bit more, so you don't get the car in the picture. It might look like a crane shot or something. With that Gallardo at ~2:00, it would look especially good. :) You already did it a little bit with the cropped Viper shot at 2:40.

-Leadfoot

I agree with you! The only problem was that the GoPro mount thing couldn't turn that way. Next year they are in the US, so 2013 we'll roll with them, but then with my own car so i can put the Go Pro on the rear window. :)

Which GoPro mount were you using? I'm trying to think of cost effective ways to do just what we were talking about (filming other cars from one car without the film car being in the frame). Ignoring the lack of twist, which one did you use (and was it secure)? :) Thanks. Sorry if you forgot about this thread already. It's one of those 12:30am thoughts that just hit me...

-Leadfoot