We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

football (soccer)

robben

Just throwing that one out there.

You should defo join our TDUCk Fantasy Premier League. Season's already 3 weeks in starting tomorrow but you can easily make up the points.

what can i say i just love giggs i was actually rooting for manu last year

:lol:

i find my self getting along with vasco de gamma

i love juninho thats all

i wish the old days back at juventus ,with zlatan and vieira and so on :(

i watch every match of the champions league .:duck: in my opinion Barca will win again ,they are the best team atm on this planet.:p

messi is just uber and iniesta and xavis passes are just amazing .

well i belive the old lady was robbed by inter in 2006 after that it was all bad luck

come on

we all hate barca mark my word

Vasco has same points as São Paulo, both with 34 points. But Vasco is 4th and São Paulo is 3rd. So far, both are going for Libertadores next year! :D

well its about time juninho won a major trophy btw i remmber you guys have luis fabiano

[quote=robben;428672

well i belive the old lady was robbed by inter in 2006 after that it was all bad luck

come on

we all hate barca mark my word

man i hate Inter Merda ....:mad:

and i see ur a bayern fan . pretty hard champions league group with city and napoli .if napoli plays like the last season it will be hard and city well they have alot of good players like silva,nasri ,tevez and so on big names and it looks like they finally get used to each other and play better together now:cheeky:,ohh yea forgot villareal ,nilmar is just an incredible player :cheeky: but i think bayern will make it to the groupwinner:duck: can 't wait for the champions laegue

man i hate Inter Merda ....:mad:

and i see ur a bayern fan . pretty hard champions league group with city and napoli .if napoli plays like the last season it will be hard and city well they have alot of good players like silva,nasri ,tevez and so on big names and it looks like they finally get used to each other and play better together now:cheeky:,ohh yea forgot villareal ,nilmar is just an incredible player :cheeky: but i think bayern will make it to the groupwinner:duck: can 't wait for the champions laegue

Well I'm pretty sure well dominate unless the robbery brothers get injured

I watched the live drawing and I laughed so hard when City got screwed ahahaha xD

well they have a chance