We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Line of Beauty

Shurik722

GT Spirit Club presents - The Line of Beauty

Author: Shurik722

Drivers: Alex64RUS, Shurik722 and VLADua

Mod: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 by Tool831

Music: Mt Eden DnB - Chasing shadows Este Bit

Special thanks to: AntonMoscow

The work on this clip began almost immediately after the TDU 2 was released, the target was to show the beauty of the first game, and while the hybrid of The Sims and NFS could not boast of a Lamborghini and Hardcore Mode, all these were still available in the first TDU.

The creation of Tool831 - the Lamborghini LP-550 Valentino Balboni was chosen as the "star" of the clip. With this car, but rather with its beautiful strip over the entire body was associated the name of the clip.

Everyone will perceive this clip in its own way but the matter that it's not just another beautiful video, but a tribute to the TDU and to the entire series in particular.

This is what a real Test Drive should be

• 3 weeks later...

Wow dude..this is by far the best TDU video I've ever seen, I love the interiorshots, absolutely stunning. It makes me want to play the game again. I might do that as well! It's been some time since I took my F40 for a spin.

edit: Mmmh...a bit offtopic, I actually wanted to give TDU1 a go again. But I lost my carpack serial, bad luck or are there any solutions?