We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

DTM = RWD...:lol:

Class 1 Touring Cars of the late 1980's/early 1990's ran AWD, ABS, and electronic driver aids. I'm speaking of the DTM that dissolved in 1996, not the current crap they have now. :)

EDIT: If you've not signed up, please do so. Teams will be chosen 2 weeks before the league starts, races and dates will be announced soon.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but the car list doesn't make sense, please remove cars that didn't ran the DTM stuff, please :cheeky:

also I'm not really in the mood for AWD and S700, If I would run this then i would have gone for RWD A600, but heck, devin runs this, and i'm stoked. I am afraid that we arent getting much people though :(

sorry but the car list doesn't make sense, please remove cars that didn't ran the DTM stuff, please :cheeky:

also I'm not really in the mood for AWD and S700, If I would run this then i would have gone for RWD A600, but heck, devin runs this, and i'm stoked. I am afraid that we arent getting much people though :(

The car list makes perfect sense. If I just picked cars that ran DTM we'd all drive the same 2 cars and that's just plain out stupid. I never said we were doing DTM racing, I said we were doing DTM style racing, which means I took the best of what I could from DTM and combined it with what was going to happen for this Season. I don't understand where all the complaining is coming from considering you lot are the ones who suggested this in the first place.

Quit yer whining everyone, its DTM STYLED cars, not cars used in the DTM! We can all dream and have iour own ideas...such as me having a Rally ready Rover 75!:cheeky:

Sign me in, although you know I can't always enter the league for diffrent reasons(sleeping, hangover, etc), so I'll feel bad if my teammate is always at the race!

I understand clarence, BUT, some things like a toyota trueNO?! I'm sorry, but that thing weights 3 times less then most cars on that list, wich is probaly gonna end up having some cars run better then the other, more then a bit, but heck, it starts and ends with the driver, wich in my case is a bad thing :lol:

Quit yer whining everyone, its DTM STYLED cars, not cars used in the DTM! We can all dream and have iour own ideas...such as me having a Rally ready Rover 75!:cheeky:

Sign me in, although you know I can't always enter the league for diffrent reasons(sleeping, hangover, etc), so I'll feel bad if my teammate is always at the race!

Thank you, you've been added.

I understand clarence, BUT, some things like a toyota trueNO?! I'm sorry, but that thing weights 3 times less then most cars on that list, wich is probaly gonna end up having some cars run better then the other, more then a bit, but heck, it starts and ends with the driver, wich in my case is a bad thing :lol:

Yeah, make it AWD, it'll ruin the car, you have to tune it back to a good car. Good luck.

BUT, I SUCK TUNING :gmc:

I'm sure your team mate will be good at it! Personally Id say if you have the 190E or 155 then the car should be stable enough without too much tuning!

If there's an odd number of racers, I'll easily be on my own so a teamate wont have to get annoyed if I don't manage to turn up!:lol:

I'm sure your team mate will be good at it! Personally Id say if you have the 190E or 155 then the car should be stable enough without too much tuning!

If there's an odd number of racers, I'll easily be on my own so a teamate wont have to get annoyed if I don't manage to turn up!:lol:

:nods: