We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MetalShredder7's Shot Thread [UPDATE 19.3.12]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet to add rain, dim all the posts in the background, add lighting etc. not bad for not doing anything in photoshop for aaaaages :P

that looks verry awesome mate!

(are you basing that edit on a bigshot? if so, id like to have that file then when you finished editing, i wanna put that on my desktop too !)

crap, thanks for reminding me. completely forgot to bigshot it, so I will go ahead and reshoot it. seriously, its no problem to go and get another shot, it is SO EASY to redo it in photoshop. hardest thing is cutting the sky out. seriously.

that reminds me, I would love to organise a photoshoot and do this sort of thing with more than one car. imagine doing an initial D style shot! hmmm... we really need to make a thread concerning this, see how many people would get involved :D

crap, thanks for reminding me. completely forgot to bigshot it, so I will go ahead and reshoot it. seriously, its no problem to go and get another shot, it is SO EASY to redo it in photoshop. hardest thing is cutting the sky out. seriously.

that reminds me, I would love to organise a photoshoot and do this sort of thing with more than one car. imagine doing an initial D style shot! hmmm... we really need to make a thread concerning this, see how many people would get involved :D

:lol:

Here is another batch of shot taken tonight from me and flo's shoot. unfortunately his game didn't recognize my liveries I had on my cars :(

worked perfect on mine, what's up with that?

anyway, here are a few of the best I took tonight

6510928525_bc21beafb3_z_d.jpg

6510926723_78a899eb7a_z_d.jpg

6510924689_6d7fe1d5e0_z_d.jpg

6510922945_3413516650_z_d.jpg

6510920311_cd3558be5a_z_d.jpg

will post the bigshot and another i did after our session tomorrow, its kinda...4.30am here :P

its okay, I was on the FM4 site and was having a sneaky look at your shots you are uploading :P they are looking really good mate

if only I could find some good angles to take pics on when we did suzuka and tsukuba.. anyway, I'm off, I'll check yours out tomorrow ^^ good luck!

aha yea we where too far away on the drift shoots, but that was my mistake, also it appears to be your drifting awd cars, am i right? :lol:

pretty sure the supra was RWD, I know for a fact the integra was RWD, same with s15, but I think the only one that was AWD is the B<W. I'm kinda....off AWDs now. apart from when you want to unleash havoc and drift at 168048901920 miles a hour.

BUGGER THIS, LAST THING BEFORE BED

I HAVE TO show this.

Most realistic shot I've ever done, period.

6510990815_4006236292_z_d.jpg

thanks guys, is definitely my favourite shot ever.

anyway,

TODAY

Had a great time with flo and DriftKing, got some really good shots in, albeit a few paintjobs getting lost along the way

and my headset playing up (and its brand new O_o)

anyway, here they are

6525718371_6e867c4a73_z_d.jpg

6525720123_8d3ab7267e_z_d.jpg

6525721759_3da4bce4b4_z_d.jpg

6525723019_e8aba749e4_z_d.jpg

and here are a few shots from the other day that I took when I was bored

got my first backfire shot ever!! :D

6525715515_77506abbd1_z_d.jpg

6525716331_6eda8b1a18_z_d.jpg

6525717321_d57008ed38_z_d.jpg

and now I must sleep, so I can be able to attend the playtime tomorrow! have a good rest of the day everyone