We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Track Day

Paladin Skylark

OH so that was the invite i got this morning! Sorry I didnt join, i was in the middle of something and went to bed straight after. i feel kinda bad for declining and the fact i havent been alive much, but its really irritating that the site wont load on ANY browser on my pc whatsoever. oh well, ill try my best to turn up to upcoming stuff hehe

mrlololol happens to be a friend of mine flo.

:hide:

not saying he's not a nice person, just could not drive. using a R2 aventador, wich he only managed to drive straight, but then losed it in corners, he hitted me more then once (that may be because i was trying my best to take the best line and stay ahead of him in the corners, but he just took me from the back multiple times.)

:leaves:

i just took it too serious. that's all

He had every right to. Anyway - no more discussion about it.

He did have a right to... but he also had a responsibility. :)

Flo was defending his lead and MrLololololololol was pushing to get past. Who was right... no one and everyone. :rolleyes:

But imo when you take someone out from behind, you can't expect a positive reaction.

(OT) And that is THE biggest flaw with modern society. Everyone has rights, but they refuse to take responsibility. ;)

Edit:

PS. This is just my opinion and as such it is not directed at anyone specifically... which means it also applies to me.

If you want to give -ve rep, man up and say why... otherwise your opinion is invalid. if you can't say it face to face, don't bother

You're quick enough to claim it when you give +ve afterall. ;)