We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mass Effect 3

Paladin Skylark

With the demo coming out on Februrary 14th, it's time we start looking seriously at the end of the Mass Effect trilogy. The game is set for release March 6th, which is only a month away. This game has the possibility of ending at least 4 different ways (I've done the math) depending on the choices you've made in Mass Effect 1 and 2 - I for one will be playing ME3 through 4 or 5 times to see what happens if I'd made different choices in the first two games.

Mass_Effect_3_Feature.jpg

Discuss! :D

I shall be getting this at some point. I've deliberately not read any info/watched any videos on it as I don't want to pay full money for it. Especially as I haven't finished ME2 yet. Still looking forward to when I get it though.

Same here. Im looking forward to it but won't pay £40 for it due to being in part time work. I haven't finished ME2 either.

• 2 weeks later...
Its available for PC and PS3 on most sites in the UK (Game, Play, Gamestation, etc.)... but not for the 360.

I did find N7 versions on ebay but they're all going for £200+!!

I want the extra guns and mission(s) :p

Aaaah that sucks those are my main game shops i want the n7 edition did you check hmv

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, good point

Although people have sued for less though... plus the UK legal system is completely screwed right now.

How many are (or have sued) suing councils because they weren't looking where they were going and drove into a pothole, or tripped over a crack in the pavement.

Anyway, back ontopic.

I'm gonna check at Virgin in Dubai and ask them if they're getting the N7 version. Especially as Game were the only shop in the UK getting it and now they can't be 'bothered'.