We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Naftabm : Vw/Audi TDI SOUND MOD V1.0

naftabm

i made this today, with only three samples but this is really good (I used Audacity for work on them :D ).

Slot used : Audi S6 (rename it and replace it whatever you want)

i used this on a VW Bora V6 with a rev counter of gasoil model (russian model HF-garage miha2795 i think:oook:)

This is really cool with it because in interior view the redline is like a gasoil model (4500/5000 rpm) but i set the redline at 6700rpm but set it what you like:cool:

PS:use Turbocharger sound V1.2 it's better ;)

a new version will come very soon... ;-)

WOOOW ! to be honest : I didn't expected from you to do it for me, because I strongly wanted to do it by my own ! but, Thanks A Lot ! :-) especially because I cannot use TDU Modding Tools (and not being able to do any engine sound) :-( and I think for that I need to reinstall the windows (I have Windows 7, there is any other better choice (than Windows 7) ? ?

I don't 'super suck' when it comes to Technical Domains, but I strongly need a help (to succeed) :-( I am talented (to understand technical domains), but not talented enough (to do it mostly by my own, without any 'teacher' / extra help) ! :-|

but : hopefully I will manage to get used more and more, in last years I wanted also to do many computer things to improve my technical abilities (and not only) . . . but it seems that the technical university I've managed to get into (mechanics university) helps me to improve my technical skills more and more ! :-) this is one of my biggest frustrations (and the main stress factor, not being talented enough to handle relatively easy some disciplines)

it took me 1-2 months to start to use car mods :)) :D until I've discovered Magic Map (and the other tools) . . . TDU Performance Editor took me also some time (several weeks) ! but since than (4-6 months ago) I strongly improved my technical skills (with the help from university, learning very new things) . . . my technical thinking got essentially changed :-)

I did this without any teachers just a few tutorials:p, ddfdriver, win7 don't cause trouble in game or inside tools (TDUMT,TDUPE... etc). I think your database is corrupt, this the reason you have problems with tools (Also run every tool as administrator) .I think you will make a backup of your game and reinstall it proper.Put the mods one after one and test your game after every new car mod ;-)

For all, thanks for your good posts, it's a big pleasure to work well for the community who bring me all my mods it's a thank for them:cool:

yeees ! usually, from what I know, when there are 'system errors' the windows itself sends a 'specifically windows message', but when there are "systematical errors" (not huge, but important difference between those 2 words : system & systematical) the program sends his own message (exactly my case) [but who knows, maybe TDUMT sends error even when there are 'system errors' and not just "systematical", but even so : the windows must respond also, in most of cases]

I've watched a tutorial about how to make sounds, but in that tutorial it shows only how to use BNK File Editor (and not also TDUMT)[probably TDUMT has just a button for us to 'push' it, and the rest of work is done by the program]

in fact my main frustration is the usage of Virtual DJ (to cut the samples to be exactly 2.00 seconds long) and Switch Audio Converter (to convert into exactly that type of wav files) . . . maybe there are not really difficult to be used, but I really don't find the commands (the same problem for some programs to create a car)[in fact, this is the biggest difficulty for most of programs of any type]

I did this without any teachers just a few tutorials:p, ddfdriver, win7 don't cause trouble in game or inside tools (TDUMT,TDUPE... etc). I think your database is corrupt, this the reason you have problems with tools (Also run every tool as administrator) .I think you will make a backup of your game and reinstall it proper.Put the mods one after one and test your game after every new car mod ;-)

For all, thanks for your good posts, it's a big pleasure to work well for the community who bring me all my mods it's a thank for them:cool:

--- Post Updated ---

Test Drive Unlimited Audi S6 Avant REALISTIC DIESEL Physics Sound (thanks to Naftabm) - YouTube look the physics preview for Audi S6 Avant REAL DIESEL (being able to drive with 4th-5th gear at 50km/h, like in reality, having that heaviness sensation (but without the tyres heaviness sensation, the only one which miss), but being also powerful (especially like V TDI Engines), the only inconvenient being the super strong brake (but which I like it, using the keyboard, but probably with a digital steering wheel the brake is really too strong)