We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Good job dude!

Allmighteh

£90 - thats it?

why hasnt atari invested in a later version than its ancient model?

cheap buggers :damnit:

I believe 3.0 to 3.6 is a fair upgrade and could result in them losing or having to restructure the board as I think they changed the database structure slightly.

I believe 3.0 to 3.6 is a fair upgrade and could result in them losing or having to restructure the board as I think they changed the database structure slightly.

you know more than is healthy about computers mate

but hey, when you can get things like this going i bow down to you :D

you know more than is healthy about computers mate
Trial and error mate, mainly error but hey it's the best way to learn. One thing I hate about coding though is what I call "the 5 hour problem", this is a simple or unexpected error that appears and then it takes you upto 5 hours to solve. What's funny about these though is that if after 5 hours you have not made any progress, chill, walk away and come back to it and usually within 30mins you've solved it.

Anyone who does code will know what I'm on about. "Damn missing semi-colon !!!!" lol

in the end, i say all that effort was worth it, just look at the site is deadly, well done Diablo
Thanks Street Ryder, in 2 days time we are a week old !! lol Let's see if the news of DLC and the update #3 coming fairly soon relights the interest in this game and brings some of them here!

I am in the process of creating all the images for this board to fit in with it's style and theme and then I am going to get back to work on the site. February is a short month and I want to get the forum and the site (phase #1 anyway) active and online as well as at least one new video.

This is going to be such a fun month. :shocked:

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great forum, use this much mkore than the offical one now. Just throught I would ask, do you do all your own graphics becouse they are impressive. From what i've seen. I've been learning website code on and off the the past two year and have got HTML, CSS and that lot quite well and am starting to play with PHP. The thing I really cannot do is graphic deisgn, that why I used a template on my gamertag website and just a background pic on my club (now gone club) website. Has anyone got any tips for graphic deisgn so i don't end up reining my websites with poor images.

Yep all the work at the moment is done by me, myself and I and currently I'm slaving away coding all the backend stuff for the main TDUC site as well as trying some ideas that will be implemented in phase #2 including club pages and a good way of tracking video downloads to keep bandwidth running smooth.

Still a lot to do but I'm getting there... slowly. I'm trying to keep everything as standards compliant as possible also as well as work well in most Internet browsers as well as look at phones and the PSP in the future.

Still a lot to do but I'm getting there... slowly. I'm trying to keep everything as standards compliant as possible also as well as work well in most Internet browsers as well as look at phones and the PSP in the future.

I've been visiting the site on PSP, It's pretty much file I've got no complaints...