We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Server Down ?

HuuuuuuH

Hello,since now 05/13/2013 , the servers are unvalabile or down ( PC ) .

My questions.. are they still updating TDU 2?

Or is offline...

And i want to play more games like TDU 2 , an open world game ( without NFS: WORLD,MOSTWANTED )

Any ideas?

Thanks.

The TDU2 servers especially on PC go down quite often, usually every other weekend in fact. There are still people monitoring them, where from we have no idea and if they have a key to get in through the door is not known at this time. What is known is that Atari are entering bankruptcy, both sides, Atari Inc. the North American slice of the company recently sought another 90 days to work out all it's assets and their values for the upcoming auction that was meant to take place this month. The French parent has never been that active or showed anything really and is also entering proceedings like I said.

In summary, there is no way to tell if the servers will come back online. Sorry.

But i want to know also if there will be a new TDU like TDU 3,i saw that someone is working for PS4 Ivory Tower i think..

And other games like tdu 2?

Since you asked so nicely. :)

We have a discussion about a possible TDU3 and what Ivory Tower may be making in this thread here.

Test Drive Unlimited 3 (TDU3) | turboduck forum

We also have a post on our site about possible renders from an Ivory Tower employee but this is just pure speculation due to the name of the image files.

Ivory Tower in-game Ford GT renders? | turboduck

Ahhh and everyone on server is asking if there will be new car updates ? Like lamborghini? Or licensed brands on TDU 2 like Ferrari,a new ferrari Laferarri...

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is back Online on PC.

EDIT:

:welcome: to the duck!

Thanks,nice to meet you.

Nope, this info has been found over a year ago, TDU2 support looks to be finished as does Atari. An investment company has invested $5m into Atari Inc using the TEST DRIVE IP (the name basically) as security so what the future holds is uncertain but someone sees value in the franchise, where they will take it though is anyone's guess.