We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best cars on TDU

Street Ryder

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I don't like the S7, it's just too false in this game plus 90% of them are driven by complete nuggets. I've driven it plenty of times but it's just not any fun to me. I threw it round the racetrack for 10 laps and tbh was bored with it, it makes TDU feel like Burnout and arcadey.

I've taken to driving the saloons/sedans and also C-class and under. I don't have a Need for Speed anymore.

If you guys wanna cruise around tonight, send me a friend request in-game and we'll go for a cruise for sure.

Me and my cousin were ripping around in Caterhams last night, that was fun as hell trying to keep up with each other. They are certainly a fun cruising car.

For easy cruising, deffo an Aston Martin (V8 or Vanquish) or a Lambo of any kind.

Personally I don't like the S7, it's just too false in this game plus 90% of them are driven by complete nuggets. I've driven it plenty of times but it's just not any fun to me. I threw it round the racetrack for 10 laps and tbh was bored with it, it makes TDU feel like Burnout and arcadey.

I've taken to driving the saloons/sedans and also C-class and under. I don't have a Need for Speed anymore.

you always have the n00b S7s i admit, but you can usually get away from them in one of the School Buses TBH :monkeydance:

i was racing my S7 last night in a player match, my highest amount of wins in a row too, 34 i think but thats not the point

there was a lot of S7 drivers, out of them only one was actually giving me a slight run for my money

there was a lot of n00bs that crashed at the first corner:excited:

you always have the n00b S7s i admit, but you can usually get away from them in one of the School Buses TBH :monkeydance:

i was racing my S7 last night in a player match, my highest amount of wins in a row too, 34 i think but thats not the point

there was a lot of S7 drivers, out of them only one was actually giving me a slight run for my money

there was a lot of n00bs that crashed at the first corner:excited:

well, you get n00bs that loose to Triumph speed triples on 500hp heaven, and caterhams on the track :D