We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sharp & Thick Enough Star RIMS FORM

ddfdriver

yes I know, but there is just 220m (plus 2 similar types), 359m, 166m . . . I already use 220m, but 260m, even though it is 90% the same, it is thicker, with lighter grey . . . it is not a big necessity, it is rather a caprice, because 260m it fits for 100% any car type (being 50% elegant, 50% sporty), and I didn't found any other better rim

Download Fl0's E92 M3 on here, it has many wheels including the 359M's, 220M's, 219/260M's etc.

yes, there is not huge difference (between 220M and 260M), but it would be nice to have the 260M also (especially for Audi S6, another favourite sedan of mine, and for any other elegant not very sporty car)

but for BMW M3 E92, which is really a sportscar, the (very) best are 220M (because there are thiner, and have a darker grey, there are fitting perfectly for [any] sportscar)

Yeah, I get you. I prefer them too over the 19" 220M's.

This is what you are looking for: Ursa Racing - Mods for Test Drive Unlimited - BMW M3 E92 They're not 100% perfect, but that's T10's fault.

yes, 260M are very similar to 220M, there are different rims than 220M (but Not Extremely Different)

That's Why I said that : "it is Just a Caprice" (because 260M are 90% The Same like 220M, but there are Just Thicker and With Lighter Colour)

but, I RATHER REFORMULATE THE REQUEST AGAIN (TO AVOID ANY CONFUSIONS, AND IT IS BETTER) : if somebody can do All BMW Rim Styles (including 260M, which are just a little bit different than 220M) ..............

So what the hell are these wheels? Don't mind the text, they are 219M's. http://ursa-racing.bplaced.net/mods/m3e92/rim2.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

btw : look this picture, to see the difference between 260M and 220M

So what the hell are these wheels? Don't mind the text, they are 219M's. http://ursa-racing.bplaced.net/mods/m3e92/rim2.jpg

So tell me exactly what you want.

Do you want the 18" 219/260M's? Download the Fl0's M3.

Do you want the 19" 220M's? Download the Fl0's M3 or Tool831's M3.

Do you want the 19" 359M's? Download the Fl0's M3, Minime's 1 M/M3/M3 GTS.

The only OEM M3 wheels you can't have are the 270M's, which are part of the OEM Winter package for E9x M3.

I give up this thread.

I understand now your point, that 220M is the same with 260M (in Fl0w's BMW M3 E92 Mods)

AAA ! NOW I KNOW WHO IS REALLY DOING THE CONFUSION ! ME ! ! ! =))) :D Sorry . . . I was confusing 220M with 219M (which is named by Fl0w "220_alt" or something like that) . . . but 219M of Fl0w is Thiner (definely [A Little Bit] Different than the original 220M) . . . and That's Why I have requested 260M (which are, in fact, the one which Fl0w made) . . . IN FACT : 219M ARE THE THICKER ! ! ! pffff, I Quit Also :D

I will request Only RIMS Good for Sedan Cars (but to look similar to 219M & 225M, exactly this form : Thick or Sharp Star) . . . MUCH CLEAR ! ooooh, finally I've managed To Express in English WHAT I REALLY WANT . . . pfffffff, I just Cannot Wait THE HOLIDAY . . . I rather take some natural treatment for my brain, it is reeeaaaally "skinny" in last time, against stress

225M are also Good For Me (because there are thick enough, even though there are sharper) : http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/756765/225M-3.jpg

So tell me exactly what you want.

Do you want the 18" 219/260M's? Download the Fl0's M3.

Do you want the 19" 220M's? Download the Fl0's M3 or Tool831's M3.

Do you want the 19" 359M's? Download the Fl0's M3, Minime's 1 M/M3/M3 GTS.

The only OEM M3 wheels you can't have are the 270M's, which are part of the OEM Winter package for E9x M3.

I give up this thread.