We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Sign in to follow this  
t0m3k911

WIP Mercedes 2.9 TD sound

Hello. All of my learning to sound modding is for making a good Mercdedes'es, 5 cylinder turbodiesel sound. I have little problems with finding good samples (especially at constant rpm and enough high). There is my newest version:

I wish You write opinion about that.

that's Great ! ! ! ;) look here Diesel Engine Sound MIXES, probably it will help you to improve the sound . . . but in my opinion : it is Good Enough ! :) I Don't Know WHAT IMPROVEMENT is Really Necessarily :-?

but please, send me The Download Link, or Attach The Sound File to this mod

--- Post Updated ---

hmm, yes, the car needs Just a Better On/OffLow Sample . . . just take it from VW / Audi TDI Diesel Sound, I don't think it is a problem

--- Post Updated ---

Diesel Engine Sound MIX | turboduck forum

--- Post Updated ---

look here My Mercedes Diesel Sound MIX : Test Drive Unlimited MERCEDES E63 AMG Model TURBO DIESEL SOUND PHYSICS - YouTube

he had used only the idle low and mid samples I think (or just the idle and low), but yes it's a bit unfair

I thought you weren't active anymore, so I ask you to add some serious bass to your E280 CDI sound (to do a heavier version), I really like that sound, but the mid and high samples are too "thin"

this is how I did to this V10 TDI sound made by me : Audi Volkswagen V10 TDI Super Diesel sound | turboduck forum

first time this sound was too thin (even thinner than yours), but adding a lot of bass makes it thicker and the sound is really complete

well actually i stopped working on the CDI and C63 sound mod and i was not about to make changes again..

by adding bass, do you mean to use other samples, or just add some more bass and deeper sound to it?

i cant promise anything if i'm going to update it or not, sorry for that mate.. maybe i'll give it a try one day

since TDU1 is surely dead, there is no motivation into making changes for me personally :/

it's no necessarily to do some changes to your sounds (if you don't want to), I gave just a technical advice (if you could be desired to modify the sounds)

in last time I really got tired of TDU1, I play it only just super rare times (when I am super bored), when i asked you to modify the songs (if you want, of course) was around 1 month ago, when I was still working for the perfect physics (but just for me, I don't think that anybody else would handle them properly, as I am not pleased of any other physics made for TDU1)

and now I've got tired of that physics also, so for me TDU1 is 90% dead, but before it was just 50% dead, to say so, lol

Hello. All of my learning to sound modding is for making a good Mercdedes'es, 5 cylinder turbodiesel sound. I have little problems with finding good samples (especially at constant rpm and enough high). There is my newest version:

I wish You write opinion about that.

link from the sound ?