We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

UK release date confirmed.

Eudemon

Congrats, feel free to post pictures and the like, also remember to enter your gamespy id into your profile and it will be displayed just like the Xbox Live one is displayed fot 360 gamers. :D (User CP > Edit Profile)

Is the gamespyID thing supposed to link to a page? I cannot figure it out lol Where do we post pictures? Here is my first one, it is 1024 rather than 1280 that I play the game in, also looks rather jagged, it could be because I was playing around with all the filters and things lol -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hey all,

I've been looking forward to the release of this game for nearly a year now, when I first heard of it (maybe at last year's E3). Test Drive Unlimited is everything I've always wanted in a game that simulates such exotic beasts as the Jaguar XJ-220. I remember back in the day, being impressed by Need For Speed on the 3DO, then buying Need For Speed II SE on the PC and playing it for years after, because it perfectly modelled the interiors of such cars as the Ford GT90, the ItalDesign Cala, and more, albeit with 2D still images superimposed over the "3D" driving action.

As the years went by, Need For Speed became more about racing street cars, and I lost all interest in it. Which is why I'm so thankful for Test Drive Unlimited... I loved playing Test Drive II - The Duel on my C64 so many years ago, and now I have a chance to play with an updated version... with a game whose creators understand perfectly our itching to get into a perfectly modelled supercar and hare around a realistic environment. I'll be picking the game up next Friday, and am already saving for the Logitech G25 wheel.

Thank you, Eden and Atari! :excited:

Is the gamespyID thing supposed to link to a page?
If I knew of the page that I could link to I would add it in but I haven't been able to find anything to link to. :(

And welcome to the board Rihani, a lot of people have been waiting for a game like this, myself included.