We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox360 Headset

Beav

Hello.

My Turtle Beach X11's cabling has started to break and I only hear out of one earphone sometimes.

Im looking for a new headset to replace this. £50 max, I will go second hand as its not in-ear :)

I did consider one of these for the time being but im not sure as 1. its wireless and 2.cheap cheap

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

If you get that you still will only be able to hear it with only one ear though ;)

I bought the basic PS3 bluetooth adapter which works with PS3 and PC and I have the basic wired X360 chat headset. The X360 wireless headset is RF and doesn't work with anything else iirc.

Also if you can wait a couple of months there will be a bunch of new hardware for the new consoles (which hopefully are backwards compatible), which may either want, or they'll possibly push down the prices of existing hardware.

If you get that you still will only be able to hear it with only one ear though ;)

I bought the basic PS3 bluetooth adapter which works with PS3 and PC and I have the basic wired X360 chat headset. The X360 wireless headset is RF and doesn't work with anything else iirc.

Also if you can wait a couple of months there will be a bunch of new hardware for the new consoles (which hopefully are backwards compatible), which may either want, or they'll possibly push down the prices of existing hardware.

I thought it was just the voice which came through the xbox wireless headset?