We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How bin ya?

JOk3r77

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (girls?...?).

Thought I'd better give out some information on myself....lol.

I'm a 30 year old father of four, set to marry this May. I live just outside of Bilston which is in the Black Country part of West Midlands area of England.

I've been a gamer since about 12-13 years old. My favourite genres are -

Racing (arcade and sim)

Fighting

Platform (although there aren't any of these around now).

We (me, my wife to be and our kids) own the following systems -

Xbox (x3)

Xbox 360

Wii

DS Lite (x3)

Gamecube

Emulators -

SNES

Megadrive (Genesis to the guys the other side of the lake)

NES

Mastersytem

Turbo Grafix

Gameboy

Gameboy advance

NeoGeo

For the past (almost) two years I've been into Forza Motorsports, playing offline due to not having XBL and having a modded Xbox. I've been into all aspects of Forza at some point or other including -

Paintjobs (done many designs mostly my own images, although I have been known to do replication designs, hosted mainly at Forzacentral and the site I help moderate Forzacenter)

Drifting (mostly AWD cars)

Racing (although I'm fairly slow).

I got my 360 late November '06 and XBL Gold in early December '06. Currently waiting for FM2, which is the reason I went and got myself TDU.....something to pass the long wait ;)

I have 10 games so far for my 360 and must say that TDU is my favourite so far.

I have been looking around for TDU fanbases and haven't found too much so far. I hope to take TDU as far as I can (usuallyu boredom of games kicks in after a few weeks....lol, except Forza though ;)...) Maybe I'll catch a few of you guys on Live at some time for some 'FUN' races...I'm not too bothered with people who take games seriously, although I can be serious at times....say for instance in a race. More than likely you'll see me living upto my name of Joker....lol, usually mucking around somewhere.

Once again thanks for the welcome and I hope I can add something to your cosy community.